Airports Council International’s comprehensive 12th Annual Airport Economics & Finance Conference & Exhibition and the 6th ACI-World Bank Annual Aviation Symposium will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia after many years of taking place in London. We are delighted to announce that this year’s event will be hosted by Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad who are looking forward to welcoming you to their diverse and exciting city. The event will take place at EQ, in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and it’s famed Golden Triangle and Equatorial Plaza, and just a short walk from the Petronas Twin Towers on Tuesday, 24 – Thursday, 26 March 2020.
What to expect:
- A robust programme with numerous high-quality sessions
- Cutting edge presentations and insightful panel discussions
- Influential and industry-leading speakers
- Networking opportunities with airport, finance and economics professionals
- A unique event to expand and advance your knowledge and network
For the full programme and registration, see on : https://aci-economics.com